As an online store owner, you may encounter situations where you need Shopify bulk price editor to update the prices of your products across your entire store. Manually modifying each product’s price can be time-consuming and tedious, especially if you have a large inventory. You can use a free trial version of Store Manager for Shopify to update prices in bulk. Use a convenient and efficient mass product variant editor feature, allowing you to update prices for multiple products simultaneously. In this article, we will explore how this feature works and how you can easily leverage it to perform price updates effortlessly.
Simple steps to massively update prices with Shopify bulk price editor:
- Install free trial version of the software and connect to your Shopify store. Use documentation to connect or contact free support for assistance.
- Open the products section and select multiple products from your store that you wish to update. This selection can include products with either no variants or multiple variants.
- Once you have chosen the desired products, access the variants bulk editor, that enables you with the bulk price editor for Shopify.
- Select the price field to initiate the mass editing operation.
- To update the prices by a specific percentage, set the rule to “increase by %” and input the desired value. For example, if you wish to increase the prices by 10%, enter “10” in the value field.
- Finally, apply the changes, and Store Manager for Shopify will automatically update the prices of the selected products based on the rule you specified.
- Once the price modification process is complete, you can observe the updated prices across your website.